Tuesday, June 2, 2009

-xx- man utd ticket -xx-


ithe pre-sale of man utd ticket already end yesterday... i already bought mine!! actually i asked my bestfriend yana salah to buy it for me since i stuck at home for last weekend!!! since i really hope to get this ticket, i asked she to bought it for me..... thank u yana salah!!!

so thats how i managed to waste my rm98. without know the exact date of the match, the place it will be held, with whom i will go and so on... hahaha im so stupid but the decision to buy this ticket is so reasonable unless i get a new job and will not available on the date....

wait for a while!! its better for me to check the ticket and the date now!! because i also get a free ticket for the practice day which is one day before the true match... let me check it...

daaa-----

No comments: