Sunday, May 31, 2009

bag that catch my eyes

sungguh sadis hari ni!!!!!!!!!!!

hate this day... my day cannot be worse than today.... some of the reasons cannot write here.. but for sure i will tell some of them.....

this is a bag that catch my eyes for 2 days... so yesterday around 8 pm i sms this owner of one blogspot that i want to buy the bag - liz claiborne bag... so she said ok.. bank in money in her account on monday... so im so happy *wink*wink*.... kira dah separa oklah kan....

suddenly in the morning.. not very morning around 11 am, she sms me and told that someone already paid for the bag!!!! wth!!!!!! really upset, dissapointed + sewaktu dgnnya!!!!!!!!! do plz tell me earlier dude!! otherwise dont give me a false hope or alarm perhaps!!!!!!!
huhuhuuhu

so this is the picture if the bag (mine in black)!!! will try to find a new one.... daa...........

No comments: