Wednesday, May 27, 2009

update part 2

been a while tak layan blog so suddenly want to write everything here... let start from.... bandung perhaps???

went to bandung somewhere in march.. such a nice place to shopping.. not more than that perhaps... a lot of warehouse sale something like zara brand, guess, esprit, gap and even bershka!! huhuhu... forget to mention all of those are authentic k!!

here are some pictures that i took. we stay in quite 5 stars hotel in bandung... shopping till drop but still managed to keep 500,000 rupiah... i think i bought more than 8 shirts + jeans + telekung 4 + some kebayas and not forget to mention some souveniers for my frens.....
me in bandung... huhu version gedixxx one!


tipah yg gedix and me as a patung.... heheh

so there the story end.....

***************************** chapter 2********************************************

a lot of people ask me about what im doing currently.. still being unemployment... not to said that i proud but let be true i am so sick with those who keep asking when i want to go work or whatever... its like i doing something crap or doing nothing... hello i help my mom managed her stations... AND treat myself for holidays...

what the big deal with having ACCA and other 2 degrees as our qualifications?
- its dont stop me to having fun with my life and work hard.... since i dont really work hard for acca too.....
- i get some work calling and its just that i dont really feel that i have to work because people told me so.. i will work when i find a job that i want... so stop ANNOY me....
- i work with my mom at least less her burden... is it what we should do as a daughter???

me as a petronas crew... melayan customers with new mesra card application

the petronas booth in persada during belilah barang buatan malaysia event...

No comments: