Tuesday, February 3, 2009

ayat2 cinta- versi falsafah... hehe


You know it's love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you're not part of their happiness. ~ Jean Zheng

Don't spend your life with someone you can live with - spend it with someone you can't live without. ~ Ano

You know it's love when the tiny details about another person, ones that are insignificant to most people, seem fascinating and incredible to you. ~ Anon

If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand. ~ Unknown

Living without you takes a lot of getting used to; you're a hard habit to break. ~ Unknown

You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly. ~ Sam Keen

Loving you is like breathing, how can I stop. ~ Unknown

If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I. ~ Michel de Montaigne

when the guy ask me why i dont say and look into his eyes... i just smile... but the true answer is that when i meet him my heart stop beating... and if i look into his eyes it will stop twice...
once is enough for a day....



No comments: